Join us for the H2S Mitigation Panel on March 14th in New Orleans during the Crude Oil Quality Association Annual Spring Conference at the Hilton Riverside (COQA-NOLA). Hugo Lozano from Q2 Technologies will join other industry experts to share insights and experiences treating crude oil to remove H2S.
The panelists will explore the key topics when dealing with H2S in crude oil:
- The relative risk and mitigation priorities in production, gathering, pipelining and refinery operations.
- H2S testing methods, interpretation and reporting.
- Tracking H2S treatment and documentation methods.
- H2S Mitigation techniques (physical and chemical alternatives).
- Tracking chemical additives effectiveness and dosage excess signals to watch for.
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session to further dig in specific H2S handling situations. We at Q2 Technologies look forward to meeting with you to discuss how we can help you get more for your barrel and tackle H2S effectively.