Scalable from wellhead to full scale gathering systems.
After years of commercial development in the US, Q2 Technologies has launched a regenerable non-triazine H2S scavenging process. The Pro3® Nano chemical process is specifically designed to treat sour gas volumes using a unique combination of nano particles in a contact tower with a regenerative cycle.
Compare Pro3® Nano against Triazine.
- Recycle chemical 15-30x.
- Non-triazine solution at neutral pH.
- Non-hazardous elemental sulfur byproduct.
Digitize your Field
- Real time H2S readings, injection rates & tank levels
- SCADA, GPS, cell connections
- Web based app for remote monitoring automation, remote pump adjust via app
- The contactor on the left removes the H2S from the sour natural gas to less than 4ppm.
- The used slurry is then circulated though the regenerator to harvest sulfur and refresh the slurry.
- >Upon 5-10 cycles, Pro3® Nano shows favorable economics over scavengers and other redox systems. Pro3® Nano typically achieves 15-30 cycles for most optimized deployments.
“The sour gas was not a pipeline issue per se, it was more about focusing on a safe work environment, keeping noxious flare emissions down, and maintaining odor control at the site. The net result was a completely sweet gas stream. Further, the striped elemental sulfur was able to be recycled into fertilizer feedstock.”
- Commercial & Marketing VP, North Dakota
Related Case Studies
Natural Gas - Pro3® Nano
Replacement of Triazine with Pro3® Nano
- Pro3® Nano replaced Triazine reducing the cost of treatment and
allowed treatment of more sour gas which could not be sweetened with Triazine, thereby increasing production and margins.