View Latest Pricing
- Buy direct from the manufacturer and reduce hydrogen sulfide scavenger costs.
- We offer up to 80% active monoethanolamine triazine with other concentrations available.
- Need other specialty additives to the base MEA-Triazine? We can add a variety of custom formulations to make the Hydrogen sulfide scavenger perform optimally
- Over 20 years’ experience in MEA-Triazine scavenger manufacturing along plus applied engineering support.
- Turn-key automated skids for lease or purchase.
A Long Time Leader in the H2S scavenger triazine Space.
Q2 Technologies has a long history with H2S scavenger triazine chemistries. Several patents link us to the invention of monoethanolamine triazine in the late 1980s. We have been commercially manufacturing wholesale MEA-triazine blends on a global scale since the beginning.
Explore the Non-Triazine options.
Crude Oil: Pro3®
- Non-amine/non-triazine/non-glyoxal chemistry that will reduce chemical consumption by 50-75% compared to triazine.
- Increase value by meeting crude pipeline spec.
- We offer smart/automated injection systems.
- Actively used to treat millions of barrels each month across basins.
Gas: Pro3® Nano —an alternative to triazine
- Regenerable, patented H2S scavenging process that reuses chemical 15-30x.
- Non-hazardous chemistry with neutral pH.
- Reduce OPEX by 30-50% compared to MEA triazine.
- Turn key systems available for sale or lease.
EquipmentQ2 Technologies offers automated equipment that adjusts chemical dosage rates based on live readings of H2S and gas flow. Unlike conventional units and bubble towers, our equipment is designed to prevent over treatment and under treatment. Over spent triazine leads to solids formation and expensive maintenance and downtime. Further, when paired with lab quality in-line H2S analysis, interpreting data in real time allows for efficient and optimized treatment.
“Q2 Technologies has been wonderful to work with over the years. They are able to fine tune the MEA percentage to our specifications and since they pass along the wholesale price, we’re able to keep our OPEX down. We look forward to a continued relationship with Q2 Technologies.”
- COO, Eagle Ford Producer
Related Case Studies
Crude Oil & Liquids - Triazine
Amine Treater Regenerator Vent Scrubber
- H2S level reduced so that air can be discharged into atmosphere using Triazine.
-This continuous system has produced substantial economic benefits for the customer.
Natural Gas - Triazine
Natural Gas Treatment
- By using triazine, no solids were generated and only half the amount of Triazine was needed for treatment. compared to Sulfa-Check.
Natural Gas - Triazine
Natural Gas Processing Plant H2S Optimization Program
- Run times per chemical change-out increased by 35% by using Triazine.