Join Us for the 11th. Argus Americas Crude Summit January 22 - 24
January 09, 2019
Join us and 400 others at this very special industry conference at the Hilton Americas in Houston from January 22nd. through the 24th. Q2 Technologies is one of the proud sponsors of this unique opportunity to gather insight on our fast-moving oil industry for 2019.
Hear industry speakers share their perspective on the global crude market, including:
- The impact of increasing US crude exports, Marpol 2020 regulations and global demand growth
- Future infrastructure and pipeline developments from the Permian and investment in US Gulf coast export infrastructure
- Geopolitical uncertainty and the impact on global trade flows
- Hot spots – developments in Venezuela, Mexico, Iran and more
- Canadian crude market and pipeline constraints
- Outlook on global crude demand in the short and long-term
- OPEC developments and counterbalancing the market
We expect to see you there to tell you about how we can help your business. Learn about our Pro3® -non-amine H2S sour crude scavenger and its advantages. Make sure you check us out on the conference booklet and contact us to find ways to get more for your barrel.
Removing mercaptans from 750,000 barrels of crude oil at port
January 28, 2020
See you June 5-6 in the Midstream Texas Conference in Midland!
June 05, 2018
Texas crude oil exports remain strong, so does the regional port activity
May 21, 2020