Pro-Series for Oil & Gas
Oil & Liquids: Increase the Value of your Barrels.
Pro3® & ProM® use breakthrough non-amine/non-glyoxal H2S and Mercaptan removal technology.
Reduce chemical use by 50-75% as compared to glyoxal and MEA-Triazine.
Allows crude shippers to save on transport costs by sweetening crude to meet pipeline specifications.
Natural Gas: Unlocking Gas MCFs.
Manufacturer of specialty H2S scavengers and MEA-Triazine.
Proprietary H2S scavenger blends engineered to reduce solids formation in scrubbers.
Continuous gas treating equipment that prevents H2S scavenger to become overspent.
Keeping Our Planet Green.
Since 2001, we bring our experience to control H2S and odor with environmentally friendly processes in the Wastewater, Pulp & Paper, Landfill Gas, and Biogas Digester industries with Enviro-Scrub® and Enviro-Scrub® Bio product lines.
Bringing over 19 years of experience in Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Wastewater Treatment, Biogas and Landfill Gas to control H2S, mercaptans and odors.
Crude Oil & Liquids - Pro3®
H2S Removal in Crude from Marine Tankers
- $10K per month chemical savings by using Pro3®
- Deliveries cut by 50%
- Millions of barrels treated and hundreds of tankers and barges in spec.
Crude Oil & Liquids - ProM®
Mercaptan Reduction in Condensate Splitter Feedstock
- ProM® Chemistry allowed customer to meet mercaptan specifications that MEA-Triazine was unable to reach.
Crude Oil & Liquids - Triazine
Amine Treater Regenerator Vent Scrubber
- H2S level reduced so that air can be discharged into atmosphere using Triazine.
-This continuous system has produced substantial economic benefits for the customer.
Wastewater Treatment - Enviro-Scrub® Bio
Biological Treatment of Lift Station
- Enviro-Scrub® Bio is completely eco-friendly and more cost effective than ferric chloride.
- H2S completely eliminated and spikes no longer seen.